Terms & Policies
Data Collection Terms
1. These Terms. By uploading the requested information to the website or to the application of Airwallex (Hong Kong) Limited (“Airwallex/we”), you agree that these terms apply between you and us. Please read these terms carefully and contact us if anything is unclear.
2. Use of Information. The information you provide to us will be used for and in connection with the provision of our services to you, including without limitation, for onboarding your business and conducting screening or due diligence checks of your business and shareholders and directors as may be required under applicable law, executing transactions for you, and all such actions as may be required for us to comply with all applicable laws or regulations. You agree that, for remittance of funds into the People's Republic of China ("PRC"), we (or our service provider) may report that your legal representative or other individual agreed between you and us is the recipient of funds remitted into the PRC.
3. Personal Data you provide about an individual. With respect to any data that you provide to us that can be used to identify a natural person ("Personal Data"), you represent and warrant that you have obtained such individual's consent to (a) disclose his/her Personal Data to us and (b) allow us to use his/her Personal Data in connection with the provision of services to you, including disclosing such individual's Personal Data to other service providers and to local regulatory authorities as required by law, and, where appropriate, reporting to the People's Bank of China that the individual is the recipient of funds remitted into the PRC. You further represent and warrant that all the Personal Data supplied by you is true, complete and accurate in all respects and is not misleading in any respect.
5. Other language. These terms are made in the English language. It may be translated to other languages for convenience only and in the event of any inconsistency, the English language version will prevail.
6. Governing law. These terms will be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong. The Hong Kong courts have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute (including non-contractual disputes or claims arising out of, relating to or having any connection with these terms (for the purpose of this clause, a “Dispute”) and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. For the purposes of this clause 6, each party waives any objection to the Hong Kong courts on the grounds that they are an inconvenient or inappropriate forum to settle any Dispute.