Terms & Policies
Last updated: 26 August 2019
Any changes we may make to this policy will be posted on this page. If changes are significant, we may choose to notify you by email or to clearly indicate on our home page that the policy has been updated.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files of letters and numbers. They are stored on your browser and/or the hard drive of your device if you agree. You can learn more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
- recognise you whenever you visit our website;
- provide you with a great experience whenever you browse or use our website; and
- compile information to help us to improve our website.
What cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies (which are a mix of first-party and third-party cookies):
- Performance cookies. These cookies measure how often you visit our website and how you use it. We use this information to get a better sense of how you engage with our website, therefore helping us to improve the way it works, for example, by ensuring that you find what you are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognise you and remember your preferences or settings when you return to our website. This enables us to provide you with a more personalised experience. For example, if you are based in the United Kingdom, we will remember this and make sure that you receive the UK homepage when you visit our website, rather than the Australia or Hong Kong homepage.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and content more relevant to your interests.
You can find more information about the cookies we commonly use and their purpose in the table below:
|This cookie is used to flag the last attributable campaign that the user accessed.
|__ga __gid __gat (Google Analytics)
|These cookies are used to track the performance of our website. We use this information to improve our website’s functionality, for example, by ensuring the users could access the page they are looking for.
|__insp_nv __insp_pad __insp_sid __insp_slim __insp_uuid (Inspectlet)
|These cookies estimate our audience size and analyse usage patterns and behaviour anonymously.
|This cookie is used to roughly geo locate the user and display a currency pair in their local currency in an interactive FX conversion chart.
|These cookies are used to display the correct language as set by the user when navigating our website.
|SSID SID HSID (Google/Double Click)
|These cookies are used to build a profile of interests and display ads to you based on your preferences.
|Bcookie Lang __qca BizoID (LinkedIn)
|These cookies are used for analytics and remarketing purposes on LinkedIn. They enable us to serve targeted ads on LinkedIn to users who have previously visited our website.
How to manage cookies
Your web browser may allow you to change your cookie preferences, including to delete and disable Airwallex and third-party cookies. Please consult the help section of your web browser or follow the links below to understand your options:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer's website.
Please note: If you choose to disable some or all of the cookies, some features of our website or services may not operate as intended.
You can find information about how to opt-out of the cookies provided by third-party services by following the links provided below:
|Google / DoubleClick