1) What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions (Agreement) which apply to your participation in our Promotion which is further described below.
2) Who are we. We are Airwallex Limited, a company registered in Hong Kong. Our registered office is at Suites 08-10, 63rd floor, One Island East, 18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong. In this Agreement, Airwallex Limited is referred to as “we/our/us/Airwallex”.
3) Eligibility criteria. You are eligible to participate in the Promotion if the following conditions are satisfied:
a) You sign up and are approved for a profile to access Airwallex platform through the online Webapp (Airwallex Account);
b) You have successfully opened an Airwallex Account using the unique url for signup within 48 hours of receipt of the email informing you of the offer, unless extended or withdrawn earlier by Airwallex. If you are successful, you will receive an email from us confirming that your Airwallex Account has been activated and is ready to be used (Email Confirmation);
c) c. You are not an existing customer of Airwallex or an existing customer of any affiliate of Airwallex. If a related party of an approved applicant signs up for an Airwallex Account, Airwallex reserves the right to offer the Promotion to only one of the approved applicants at Airwallex’s discretion. For clarity, this Promotion is exclusive to any eligible new customers who attended the BigCommerce Digital Day.
4) What is the promotional offer? If you are an approved applicant, the standard customer mark-up/margin fees will be waived when you make a spot FX Conversion using your Airwallex Account for the first HKD100,000 (FX Promotional Limit) equivalent of FX Conversions you make with us. This waiver does not extend to any customer markup/margin or other markup/margin that may be applicable in connection with customers approved to make FX Conversions through a Lock FX or Forward Contract.
5) How will Airwallex calculate the FX Promotional Limit? Airwallex will calculate the FX Promotional Limit reference to the currency sold to Airwallex. For example, if an approved customer converts USD to GBP, Airwallex will calculate the HKD equivalent amount of the USD, where the USD is the currency sold to Airwallex in this example. Airwallex may include refunds, reversals, cancellations, mistaken payments and other similar transactions in the calculation of the limit.
6) Expiry of fee waiver offer. Once the 1 month period from the date of Email Confirmation expires or you reach the FX Promotional Limit (whatever comes first), you will be charged standards rates.
7) Your acceptance and agreement. You are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by this Agreement from the earlier of (1) the date on which your confirm to us in writing of your acceptance or (2) the date of the Email Confirmation.
8) Not available with other offers. You may not use any other promotions, discounts or offers from us in conjunction with the Promotion, unless specified by Airwallex.
9) We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
10) This Agreement will automatically terminate if your Customer Agreement is terminated for any reason.
12) We may assign or transfer our rights and obligations under this Agreement to another entity by posting on this webpage if this happens.
13) You may only assign or transfer your rights or obligations under this Agreement to another entity if we agree in writing.
14) Nobody else has any rights under this Agreement. This Agreement is between you and us. No other person has any rights to enforce any of its terms.
15) Which laws apply to this Agreement and where you may bring legal proceedings. This Agreement is governed by the laws of Hong Kong, China and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Hong Kong, China.
16) How to contact us. You can contact us by:
a) email: [email protected]; or
b) sending us a message through the contact links on our website www.airwallex.com.