Desktop/Mobile Website Browser
Accept Paysafecash payments on your website by redirecting shopper to Paysafecash payment page. See checkout process below:
- On the merchant’s checkout page, the shopper selects Paysafecash as their preferred payment method
- The shopper is redirected to Paysafecash payment page where they log in with their Paysafecash credentials
- A transaction-specific barcode is generated and displayed on the page. The shopper downloads the barcode
- The shopper brings the barcode to a Paysafecash payment point and pays the transaction amount with cash
- The payment is captured by Paysafecard and confirmed by merchant
Create a PaymentIntent object with a
currency and a
merchant_order_id from your backend server.
When a shopper selects to pay with Paysafecash on their desktop browser, call the following API endpoints to get a URL, which you can redirect the shopper to Paysafecash payment page to complete payment.
- Obtain URL from Airwallex and redirect shopper to Paysafecash payment page
Response: Render the value of
url to redirect shoppers to Paymentcash payment page.
- Wait for notification from Airwallex
Airwallex will notify you on the payment result asynchronously via the webhook API. Please refer to webhook documentation to set up your webhook accordingly. Although subscribing to different events is optional, it is recommended to at least subscribe to the
payment_intent.succeeded which indicates that the shopper has successfully paid for the order via Paysafecash.
- Query the PaymentIntent status
You may also query the status of a payment anytime via the PaymentIntents API