Get started with online payments
Once you have selected your preferred integration, follow these steps to complete a one-off transaction with your shopper:
- Create a Payment Intent (this represents the shopper's checkout session).
- Collect the shopper's payment details (the exact way that this will happen depends on your integration).
- Request the payment confirmation by submitting the payment details (depending on your integration the details submission may vary). Upon successful response, your funds will be reserved for you, and you can ship your goods.
- Display an order success page.
- Capture the reserved funds upon shipment of goods (or when the service is rendered). Only at this point you will receive the funds.
After this stage, the funds will be collected by Airwallex from the issuer and they will be deposited in your account following the settlement schedule.