Desktop/Mobile Website Browser
Accept E.SUN payments on your website by redirecting shopper to E.SUN payment page. See checkout process below:
- The shopper chooses to check out with Taiwan Bank Transfers
- The shopper is redirected to ID Authentication page a. If this is the first purchase of current account, the shopper completes ID Authentication via Bank portal where they provide their bank account b. If not the first purchase, the shopper completes ID Authentication with ID number and a token sent to their mobile phone
- The shopper is redirected to the payment information page where a Transaction ID and PIN Code are generated
- The shopper takes the Transaction ID and PIN Code to any ATM to make the payment
- The ATM issues a receipt
- The payment is confirmed and the status is updated as paid
Create a PaymentIntent object with a
currency and a
merchant_order_id from your backend server.
When a shopper selects to pay with E.SUN on their desktop/mobile browser, call the following API endpoints to get the URL in
next_action which you can use to redirect the shopper to E.SUN payment page to complete the payment.
- Obtain URL from Airwallex and redirect shopper to E.SUN payment page
- Wait for notification from Airwallex
Airwallex will notify you on the payment result asynchronously via the webhook API. Please refer to webhook documentation to set up your webhook accordingly. Although subscribing to different events is optional, it is recommended to at least subscribe to the
payment_intent.succeeded which indicates that the shopper has successfully paid for the order via E.SUN.
- Query the PaymentIntent status
You may also query the status of a payment anytime via the PaymentIntents API