Desktop/Mobile Website Browser
Accept Malaysian DuitNow payments on your website by redirecting shopper to DuitNow payment page.
See checkout process below:
- The shopper selects to pay with DuitNow QR payment on merchant checkout page
- The shopper proceed with DuitNow QR payment channel and fill in contact information
- The shopper confirms the payment and scan the QR code displayed by the merchant
- The shopper is redirected back to payment success page
Create a PaymentIntent object with a
currency and a
merchant_order_id from your backend server.
When a shopper selects to pay with DuitNow on their desktop/mobile browser, call the following API endpoints to get the URL in
next_action which you can use to redirect the shopper to DuitNow payment page to complete the payment.
- Obtain URL from Airwallex and redirect shopper to DuitNow payment page
- Wait for notification from Airwallex
Airwallex will notify you on the payment result asynchronously via the webhook API. Please refer to webhook documentation to set up your webhook accordingly. Although subscribing to different events is optional, it is recommended to at least subscribe to the ‘payment_intent.succeeded’ which indicates that the shopper has successfully paid for the order via DuitNow.
- Query the PaymentIntent status
You may also query the status of a payment anytime via the PaymentIntents API