How Airwallex Issuing works
Airwallex’s Issuing platform enables businesses to create and manage multi-currency cards allowing you to pay millions of suppliers globally within seconds. Unlike a traditional prepaid product, Airwallex issued cards don't require you to lock-in funds on the card when requesting it – the funds are sourced from your Airwallex Wallet.
All Airwallex issued cards are Visa multi-currency cards that allow you to transact in over 140 currencies, with no international transaction fees. We also offer multiple settlement currencies: USD, AUD, CAD, SGD, NZD, HKD, JPY, EUR, GBP, CHF.
- Provisioning of Visa cards (utilizing Airwallex’s principal membership of Visa)
- Single use or multi-use cards issued directly to you to make business-to-business payments quickly, with ease and efficiency.
- Choice between business cards associated with your business, or individual cards associated with a named individual who is a representative of your business
- Authorization controls to control the usage of your cards
- A set of RESTful APIs to manage your card program
- Usage of a single funding source for all cards or separate sources for each card
As an Airwallex Issuing customer, you don't need to worry about BIN sponsorship, card production, transaction processing or balance management. Airwallex is fully PCI compliant and handles all PCI requirements on your behalf. Depending on your requirements and certifications, we will work with you to provide an end-to-end solution that meets your needs.