Native UI Integration
We provide native screens to facilitate the integration of payment functions. You can integrate edit shipping info flow to manage shipping info of the order and use our prebuilt payment flow to present payment flow to your shopper.
Edit shipping info flow
AWXShippingViewController to allow users to provide a shipping address as well as select a shipping method. The shipping parameter is optional. After successfully saving, it will return a shipping object.
General steps for initiating a payment and retrieve the payment result are as follows:
- (Optional) Create a Customer API if you want to save your customer's details and attach payment information to them. (This step is compulsory when you process recurring payment for a new customer)
- Create a Payment Intent API on your server and pass it to your client
- Create a payment session with corresponding payment type and order information
- Present payment flow by passing payment session to Airwallex SDK
- Query and present payment result in callback functions
Integration steps for Redirect module and Card module are the same, they only differ in actions performed by the SDK.
However, when incorporating WeChat Pay module, you need to implement another callback function
onResp declared by WeChat SDK to check the payment result which will be invoked when the shopper completes payment in WeChat app and gets redirected back to your app.
Recurring payments involves three types of payment flow:
- When capturing a credential for the first time
- Subsequent client initiated transactions (CIT)
- Subsequent merchant initiated transactions (MIT)
For integrations steps of all scenarios, please see integration guide at Recurring page
You can overwrite the color value in your app to customize the theme of SDK pages.