View webhook events
View and filter a list of webhook events.
You can access all webhook events sent from Airwallex via the web app. The events can be filtered using the following fields:
- Date and time
- Status: The possible events statuses include:
- Success: Events successfully responded to with a 200 HTTP status code
- Queued: Event is added to a queue to be re-triggered over time
- Failed: 200 HTTP status code not received from the user
- Event name (e.g. payment.new)
- Re-triggered: Event re-triggered via the web app or API
- Event ID: A unique webhook event identifier (e.g. evt_hkdmj6qdrgbucihewpu_d1ybtd)
- Source ID: A unique ID for the product object that triggered the event (e.g. the source ID for a payment intent is int_hkdm97cmvgbucd1ybtd); a source ID can trigger multiple events.
Click on an event to retrieve additional information as listed below:
- Webhook ID: A unique identifier for a webhook subscription.
- Webhook URL: The notification URL webhook events are sent to.
- Request payload: The JSON event payload sent to the notification URL.
- Response: Response provided by the user, if any.