Test webhook event payloads
Learn more about Airwallex webhook behaviours by sending sample webhook payloads to a notification URL.
Follow these steps to test event payloads:
- Log into the Airwallex webapp.
- Open Developer > Webhooks > Summary page.
- Click Add Webhook to configure the notification URL and the events you want to listen for.
- Click a webhook event to preview the payload.
- Send a test webhook event payload against the specified notification URL using the Test event button.
- Verify if the secret key matches the header of the payload you received from Airwallex. For more information, see Check webhook signatures.