Desktop Website Browser
Accept TrueMoney payments on your website by redirecting your customer to TrueMoney cashier. See checkout experience as below:
- The shopper chooses to pay with TrueMoney
- The shopper is redirected to TrueMoney payment page showing a QR code and order detail
- The shopper uses their TrueMoney app on their phone to scan the QR code and confirms the payment
- Payment succeeds and the shopper is redirected back to the merchant’s page which displays the payment result
Create a PaymentIntent object with a
currency and a
merchant_order_id from your backend server.
When a shopper selects to pay with TrueMoney on their desktop browser, call the following API endpoints to get a e-wallet cashier URL, which you can redirect the shopper to TrueMoney cashier to complete payment.
- Obtain URL from Airwallex and redirect shopper to TrueMoney cashier
Response: Render the value of
url to redirect shoppers to TrueMoney Cashier.
- Wait for notification from Airwallex
Airwallex will notify you on the payment result asynchronously via the webhook API. Please refer to webhook documentation to set up your webhook accordingly. Although subscribing to different events is optional, it is recommended to at least subscribe to the ‘payment_intent.succeeded’ which indicates that the shopper has successfully paid for the order via TrueMoney.
- Query the PaymentIntent status
You may also query the status of a payment anytime via the PaymentIntents API