Desktop Website Browser
Accept Touch ‘n Go on your website by presenting your QR code to the shopper.
- The shopper chooses to pay with Touch ‘n Go and is redirected to Touch ‘n Go cashier
- The shopper uses Touch ‘n Go App to scan the QR code and completes the payment
- Payment succeeds and the shopper is redirected back to the page you designated
Create a PaymentIntent object with a
currency and a
merchant_order_id from your backend server.
When a shopper selects to pay with Touch ‘n Go on their desktop browser, call the following API endpoints to get a e-wallet cashier URL, which you can redirect the shopper to Touch ‘n Go cashier to complete payment.
- Obtain URL from Airwallex and redirect shopper to Touch ‘n Go cashier
Response: Render the value of
qrcode_url to redirect shoppers to Touch ‘n Go Cashier.
- Wait for notification from Airwallex
Airwallex will notify you on the payment result asynchronously via the webhook API. Please refer to webhook documentation to set up your webhook accordingly. Although subscribing to different events is optional, it is recommended to at least subscribe to the ‘payment_intent.succeeded’ which indicates that the shopper has successfully paid for the order via Touch ‘n Go.
- Query the PaymentIntent status
You may also query the status of a payment anytime via the PaymentIntents API