Accept Kakao Pay on your mobile app on your shopper’s Android or iOS phone. You can choose to integrate Airwallex mobile SDK that supports multiple payment methods. See checkout experience as below
- The shopper chooses to pay with Kakao Pay
- The shopper reviews transactions and confirm to pay
- The shopper is redirected to Kakao Pay App and completes payment
- Payment succeeds and the shopper needs to switch back to your App for redirection
Create a PaymentIntent object with a
currency and a
merchant_order_id from your backend server.
When a shopper selects to pay with Kakao Pay on their Mobile App, call the following API endpoints to get a e-wallet cashier URL, which you can redirect the shopper to Kakao Pay APP to complete payment.
- Obtain URL from Airwallex and redirect shopper to Kakao Pay App
- Wait for notification from Airwallex
Airwallex will notify you on the payment result asynchronously via the webhook API. Please refer to webhook documentation to set up your webhook accordingly. Although subscribing to different events is optional, it is recommended to at least subscribe to the ‘payment_intent.succeeded’ which indicates that the shopper has successfully paid for the order via Kakao Pay.
- Query the PaymentIntent status (Optional)
You may also query the status of a payment anytime via the PaymentIntents API