Desktop Website Browser
Accept GCash on your website by redirecting your customer to GCash cashier.
- The shopper chooses to pay with GCash and is redirected to GCash login page
- The shopper logs in to GCash account and completes payment
- Payment succeeds and the shopper is redirected back to the page you designated
Create a PaymentIntent object with a
currency and a
merchant_order_id from your backend server.
When a shopper selects to pay with GCash on their desktop browser, call the following API endpoints to get a e-wallet cashier URL, which you can redirect the shopper to GCash cashier to complete payment.
- Obtain URL from Airwallex and redirect shopper to GCash cashier
Response: Render the value of
qrcode_url to redirect shoppers to GCash Cashier.
- Wait for notification from Airwallex
Airwallex will notify you on the payment result asynchronously via the webhook API. Please refer to webhook documentation to set up your webhook accordingly. Although subscribing to different events is optional, it is recommended to at least subscribe to the ‘payment_intent.succeeded’ which indicates that the shopper has successfully paid for the order via GCash.
- Query the PaymentIntent status
You may also query the status of a payment anytime via the PaymentIntents API