Desktop Website Browser
Accept DANA on your website by redirecting your customer to DANA cashier. See checkout experience as below
- The shopper chooses to pay with DANA and is redirected to DANA login page
- The shopper logs in to his/her DANA account and completes payment
- Payment succeeds and the shopper is redirected back to the page you designated
Create a PaymentIntent object with a
currency and a
merchant_order_id from your backend server.
When a shopper selects to pay with DANA on their desktop browser, call the following API endpoints to get a e-wallet cashier URL, which you can redirect the shopper to DANA cashier to complete payment.
- Obtain URL from Airwallex and redirect shopper to DANA cashier
Response: Render the value of
qrcode_url to redirect shoppers to DANA Cashier.
- Wait for notification from Airwallex
Airwallex will notify you on the payment result asynchronously via the webhook API. Please refer to webhook documentation to set up your webhook accordingly. Although subscribing to different events is optional, it is recommended to at least subscribe to the ‘payment_intent.succeeded’ which indicates that the shopper has successfully paid for the order via DANA.
- Query the PaymentIntent status
You may also query the status of a payment anytime via the PaymentIntents API