Mobile Website Browser
Accept Alipay on your mobile app on your shopper’s Android or iOS phone. You can choose to integrate Airwallex mobile SDK that supports multiple payment methods. See checkout experience as below
- The shopper chooses to pay with Alipay and proceed payment with mobile browser
- The shopper login to Alipay account in browser and completes the payment
- Payment succeeds and the shopper is redirected back to the page you designated
Create a PaymentIntent object with a
currency and a
merchant_order_id from your backend server.
When a shopper selects to pay with Alipay on their mobile browser, call the following API endpoints to get a e-wallet cashier URL, which you can redirect the shopper to Alipay cashier to complete payment.
- Obtain URL from Airwallex and redirect shopper to Alipay cashier
- Wait for notification from Airwallex
Airwallex will notify you on the payment result asynchronously via the webhook API. Please refer to webhook documentation to set up your webhook accordingly. Although subscribing to different events is optional, it is recommended to at least subscribe to the ‘payment_intent.succeeded’ which indicates that the shopper has successfully paid for the order via Alipay.
- Query the PaymentIntent status
You may also query the status of a payment anytime via the PaymentIntents API
If you use the mobile browser flow in your App, please do add a referer when you request Alipay payment via the url we returned to you. If not, you cannot pull up Alipay App successfully.