Desktop/Mobile Website Browser
Accept Paysafecash payments on your website by redirecting shopper to Paysafecash payment page. See checkout process below:
- On the merchant’s checkout page, the shopper selects Paysafecash as their preferred payment method
- The shopper is redirected to Paysafecash payment page where they log in with their Paysafecash credentials
- A transaction-specific barcode is generated and displayed on the page. The shopper downloads the barcode
- The shopper brings the barcode to a Paysafecash payment point and pays the transaction amount with cash
- The payment is captured by Paysafecard and confirmed by merchant
Step 1. Initialize a Payment Intent
Create a PaymentIntent object with a
currency and a
merchant_order_id from your backend server.
Step 2. Get available payment methods
To be able to display Paysafecash as a payment option on your checkout page, you need to get available payment methods from Airwallex API.
When the PaymentIntent is created, send a
GET request with parameters
transaction_mode to API endpoint
/api/v1/pa/config/payment_method_types to query for a list of available payment method based on the information provided. The response will also contain the required fields and necessary resources of each payment method for you to display them on your page.
Response: Render payment methods in
items to show all available payment methods to the shopper at checkout page.
Alternatively, you can maintain available payment methods and corresponding resources locally on your server if you do not want to use this API endpoint. However, we highly recommend you get available payment methods dynamically from this API to avoid any trouble when payment method information or resources get updated.
Step 3. Redirect to Paysafecash payment page to complete payment
When a shopper selects to pay with Paysafecash on their desktop browser, call the following API endpoints to get a URL, which you can redirect the shopper to Paysafecash payment page to complete payment.
- Obtain URL from Airwallex and redirect shopper to Paysafecash payment page
Response: Render the value of
url to redirect shoppers to Paymentcash payment page.
- Wait for notification from Airwallex
Airwallex will notify you on the payment result asynchronously via the webhook API. Please refer to webhook documentation to set up your webhook accordingly. Although subscribing to different events is optional, it is recommended to at least subscribe to the
payment_intent.succeeded which indicates that the shopper has successfully paid for the order via Paysafecash.
- Query the PaymentIntent status
You may also query the status of a payment anytime via the PaymentIntents API