Desktop/Mobile Website Browser
Accept Dragonpay payments on your website by redirecting shopper to Dragonpay payment page. See checkout experience below:
- The shoppet selects Dragonpay as their preferred payment method
- The shopper is redirected to the Dragonpay bank selector page where they select their preferred bank
- The shopper is redirected to the payment instruction page where a payment reference number is generated
- The shopper selects log in option and is redirected to their online banking portal or makes the payment offline at over-the-counter partners (banks or non-banks)
- The shopper enters the payment reference number on the payment validation page and confirms the payment or brings the payment reference to offline points to complete the payment using reference number
- The payment status is updated as successful
Create a PaymentIntent object with a
currency and a
merchant_order_id from your backend server.
To be able to display Dragonpay as a payment option on your checkout page, you need to get available payment methods from Airwallex API.
When the PaymentIntent is created, send a
GET request with parameters
transaction_mode to API endpoint
/api/v1/pa/config/payment_method_types to query for a list of available payment method based on the information provided. The response will also contain the required fields and necessary resources of each payment method for you to display them on your page.
Response: Render payment methods in
items to show all available payment methods to the shopper at checkout page.
Alternatively, you can maintain available payment methods and corresponding resources locally on your server if you do not want to use this API endpoint. However, we highly recommend you get available payment methods dynamically from this API to avoid any trouble when payment method information or resources get updated.
When a shopper selects to pay with Dragonpay on their desktop/mobile browser, call the following API endpoints to get the URL in
next_action which you can use to redirect the shopper to Dragonpay payment instruction page to complete the payment.
- Obtain URL from Airwallex and redirect shopper to Dragonpay payment instruction page
Response: Render the value of
url to redirect shoppers to Dragonpay payment instruction page.
- Wait for notification from Airwallex
Airwallex will notify you on the payment result asynchronously via the webhook API. Please refer to webhook documentation to set up your webhook accordingly. Although subscribing to different events is optional, it is recommended to at least subscribe to the
payment_intent.succeeded which indicates that the shopper has successfully paid for the order via Dragonpay.
- Query the PaymentIntent status
You may also query the status of a payment anytime via the PaymentIntents API