Desktop/Mobile Website Browser
Accept 7-Eleven payments on your website by redirecting shopper to payment instructions. See checkout process below:
- The shopper chooses to pay at 7-Eleven
- The shopper is redirected to order detail page to confirm the information
- The order bill is presented to the shopper with Bar-codes and payment details which they can print out or take a screenshot of
- The shopper brings the bill to an 7-Eleven store to complete the payment by cash
- A receipt is provided for the shopper
Create a PaymentIntent object with a
currency and a
merchant_order_id from your backend server.
To be able to display 7-Eleven as a payment option on your checkout page, you need to get available payment methods from Airwallex API.
When the PaymentIntent is created, send a
GET request with parameters
transaction_mode to API endpoint
/api/v1/pa/config/payment_method_types to query for a list of available payment method based on the information provided. The response will also contain the required fields and necessary resources of each payment method for you to display them on your page.
Response: Render payment methods in
items to show all available payment methods to the shopper at checkout page.
Alternatively, you can maintain available payment methods and corresponding resources locally on your server if you do not want to use this API endpoint. However, we highly recommend you get available payment methods dynamically from this API to avoid any trouble when payment method information or resources get updated.
When a shopper selects to pay with 7-Eleven on their desktop/mobile browser, call the following API endpoints to get the URL in
next_action to redirect the shopper to 7-Eleven payment instruction page to complete the payment.
- Obtain URL from Airwallex and redirect shopper to payment instruction page
- Wait for notification from Airwallex
Airwallex will notify you on the payment result asynchronously via the webhook API. Please refer to webhook documentation to set up your webhook accordingly. Although subscribing to different events is optional, it is recommended to at least subscribe to the
payment_intent.succeeded which indicates that the shopper has successfully paid for the order via 7-Eleven.
- Query the PaymentIntent status
You may also query the status of a payment anytime via the PaymentIntents API