Desktop/Mobile Website Browser
Accept OVO payments on your website by redirecting shopper to OVO payment page. See checkout process below:
- The shopper chooses to pay with OVO at merchant checkout page
- The shopper enters the phone number linked to their OVO wallet
- A push notification is sent to shopper’s OVO app and the shopper is prompted to continue the payment via OVO mobile app
- The shopper confirms the payment in OVO app
- The payment page in browser automatically refreshes after payment is confirmed
Create a PaymentIntent object with a
currency and a
merchant_order_id from your backend server.
To be able to display OVO as a payment option on your checkout page, you need to get available payment methods from Airwallex API.
When the PaymentIntent is created, send a
GET request with parameters
transaction_mode to API endpoint
/api/v1/pa/config/payment_method_types to query for a list of available payment method based on the information provided. The response will also contain the required fields and necessary resources of each payment method for you to display them on your page.
Response: Render payment methods in
items to show all available payment methods to the shopper at checkout page.
Alternatively, you can maintain available payment methods and corresponding resources locally on your server if you do not want to use this API endpoint. However, we highly recommend you get available payment methods dynamically from this API to avoid any trouble when payment method information or resources get updated.
When a shopper selects to pay with OVO on their desktop/mobile browser, call the following API endpoints to get a URL, which you can use to redirect the shopper to OVO payment page to complete payment.
The Payment Intent must have at least one product, with
- Obtain URL from Airwallex and redirect shopper to OVO payment page
- Wait for notification from Airwallex
Airwallex will notify you on the payment result asynchronously via the webhook API. Please refer to webhook documentation to set up your webhook accordingly. Although subscribing to different events is optional, it is recommended to at least subscribe to the ‘payment_intent.succeeded’ which indicates that the shopper has successfully paid for the order via OVO.
- Query the PaymentIntent status
You may also query the status of a payment anytime via the PaymentIntents API