The Airwallex Issuing Platform can be used to implement an organization's own consumer cards proposition. By utilizing the Airwallew Bin and along with Airwallex’s Scale and Issuing products, a card can be provisioned for an organisation’s end customer. This card can be topped up via a dedicated collection account specific to that card / cardholder.
In addition, the balance can be extended to hold multiple currencies if required to support a specific use case.
The end customer can be programmatically onboarded including the full KYC process. Access to balance and transaction information is provided by an API enabling a fully native experience to be developed.
- Via an organisation’s native experience, a card holder can sign up for a Card product providing the relevant proof of identification, and then be instantly provided with a Virtual Card. The physical card can be sent later in the post;
- At the time of card creation, a unique collection bank account for a desired currency is created and provided to the card holder;
- The cardholder is told about the card top up account and then move funds to that account;
- Once funds are available the card can be used;
- A full view of balance and transaction history is available;
- Additionally the card can be provisioned to store multiple currencies at the same time either via top up from specific currency collection accounts or by utilizing Airwallex’s FX platform.